Curbside Pickup Service
Curbside Pickup service will end on Saturday, April 3, 2021. OLPL will return to regular hours on March 1 and patrons will be able to enter the building to pick up materials.
Curbside Pickup Hours (effective until April 3):
Mondays-Thursdays: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Fridays and Saturdays: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Curbside Pickup Instructions:
- Pickups available in designated spots on the Cook Avenue (east) side of the building.
- Place hold in our library catalog catalog.olpl.org, chat using our website chat button, or call the library for assistance.
- You will receive a phone call or email letting you know that your requested items are ready
- Please wait until you receive this notification. We will hold your Items for seven days.
- Upon arrival, call (708) 422-4990 and we will bring your items out to you. Or, text us at 708-931-9030 or click here to coordinate pickup when you arrive.
- Open your trunk. OLPL staff will place your items in your trunk.
- Staff will ask you to confirm your identity with your library card, valid Drivers License, or State ID Card.
- Call us anytime for Reader’s Advisory reading or watching recommendations
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask by calling (708) 422-4990 or using the Ask a Librarian feature. We look forward to seeing you soon.