Print documents directly from your laptop
Did you know you can print from your laptap?
(Cell phones and tablets are not compatible with the wireless printing service)
- First, connect to our wireless network 'OLPL Wireless'
- Next, type in a password and click accept. (You can make up your own password but you will need to remember what you typed in to retrieve your prints.)
- Once you're connected to the wifi, a web page will come up with a list of printers. If you are on the first floor of the library you will need to download the Youth Services Printer drive. If you are on the second floor you will need to download the Computer Lab printer drive.
- Once you have sent your prints to the correct printer, you will need to pay for them first before they can be retrieved. To do so you will need to go to the Computer Center and look for the 'Print Release Station'.
- Click on START then select 'I would like to view or print my print jobs'.
- For the patron ID, type in the password you used to connect to the wireless network, then click 'OK'.
- You will now be able to view a list of the documents you sent to the printer. You will need to highlight the list of documents, then insert your money, and click PRINT.
Created by Shereen Abdeljaber on
May 24th, 2017 @ 6:16 PM.
Updated on Sep 5th, 2017 @ 9:38 AM.