Exhibit Hall is FULL!
OLPL Fan Fest has confirmed its exhibitors for May 4, 2019
If this is your first time attending OLPL Fan Fest, make sure to check out our Exhibit Hall in the lower meeting room.
- The 501st Legion & Rebel Legion - The Midwest Garrison and the Nar Shadaa Base are the local bases of international fan-based organizations dedicated to creating and wearing Imperial Stormtrooper and Jedi costumes. www.midwestgarrison.com or www.facebook.com/NarShaddaaBase
- As You Wish Boutique
– Jessica Daniel will provide a selection of handmade items representing geek culture ranging from bags to jewelry to aprons.
- Storybooks and artwork by Erika Swanson
- Bookie’s Paperbacks and More
– Showcasing some of the best titles in Literary and Pop Culture. www.bookieschicago.com Chicago Nerd Social Club - Free demos and play of family-friendly board games.
- Comic Wreck
- Online swapping community focused on Asian Literature and Art through Manga, books, and prints.
- Epoch Comics
– Donald McQuay will cover comic art and publications.
- Extra Life Chicago Guild
– A gaming booth to raise awareness for a 24-hour gaming event that raises money for local Children’s Miracle Network hospitals such as Lurie’s Children’s Hospital here in Chicago.
- Happy Hatpire Designs
- Becky Turpin creates handmade pop culture-inspired papercraft artwork and goods. Featuring a wide range of papercraft art from handmade greeting cards, small framed art, and handmade notebooks, to larger pieces like shadow boxes.
- Jim Deiters
- Artwork adapted from Bill Watterson's beloved characters Calvin & Hobbes utilizing cut-outs, colorization, enlargements, and re-arrangements of Watterson's comic strips.
- Leigh Hellman
- Author Leigh Hellman will discuss her debut speculative fiction novel "Orbit".
- Nicholas Chimera
– Signing of his young adult sci-fi superhero book The Crusader.
- Raz Ortiz
– Original art prints and buttons featuring characters from Adventure Time, Marvel Comics, DC Comics and more.
- Sketch House Press
- Comic books from their independent label, prints, and DIY flip books.
- The Art of Erik Perez
– Graphic Designer, Comic Artist, and Creator Erik Perez.
- Twisted - Lori Landers' Steampunk inspired wire weave jewelry and mixed media art on canvas, picture frames and jewelry boxes. https://www.etsy.com/shop/EclecticAdornments39
Created by Emily Kenny on
Feb 26th, 2019 @ 9:19 AM.
Updated on Feb 28th, 2019 @ 6:30 PM.