Curbside Pickup: Convenient, Safe & Fast!
CURBSIDE PICKUP SERVICE is offered every day the Library is open! Try this convenient, fast and safe service delivered right to your vehicle.
Mondays-Thursdays: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Fridays and Saturdays: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Curbside Pickup Instructions:
- Pickups available in designated spots on the Cook Avenue (east) side of the building.
- Place hold in our library catalog catalog.olpl.org , chat using our website chat button, or call the library for assistance.
- You will receive a phone call or email letting you know that your requested items are ready
Please wait until you receive this notification. We will hold your Items for seven days.
- Upon arrival, call (708) 422-4990 and we will bring your items out to you. Or, text us at 708-931-9030 or click here to coordinate pickup when you arrive.
- Open your trunk. OLPL staff will place your items in your trunk.
- Staff will ask you to confirm your identity with your library card, valid Drivers License, or State ID Card.
- Call us anytime for Reader’s Advisory reading or watching recommendations
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask by calling (708) 422-4990 or using the Ask a Librarian feature. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Created by Nathan Hare on
May 28th, 2020 @ 8:42 PM.
Updated on Sep 14th, 2020 @ 8:31 AM.