Computer Center Open
The Computer Center now open to the public with limited services.
- Library staff can provide only limited assistance in the Computer Center during the pandemic.\
- Masks must be worn at all times, and a six-foot social distance minimum must be maintained.
- No library cards are required to use any Computer Center services
- Free, one-hour computer reservations may be made up to 3 days in advance. Call 708-422-4990 ext. 540 to make a reservation.
Reservations may also be done in person and will be scheduled as there is space available
- The Library has two, 15-minute walkup computer stations available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Computer printouts are 10 cents per page for Black & White prints and 30 cents per page for color prints. Pay with credit, debit or cash
Computer assistance from staff is available through our remote chat functions on all public computers. To maintain safety for all, staff are generally
unable to come out from behind the desk to provide assistance.
Printing, Copying & Faxing
- Self-Serve Copier: 10 cents per page for Black & White copies and 30 cents per page for color copies. Pay with cash only.
- Self-Serve Faxing: You can send faxes for free (no confirmation notifications though, so be sure to contact the receiving party to ensure faxes have arrived)
- Self-Serve Scanning: We have scanning stations for you to scan and save or send documents
Study Rooms are not available at this time due to Covid-19.
Created by Shereen Abdeljaber on
May 24th, 2017 @ 6:16 PM.
Updated on Jan 11th, 2021 @ 9:59 AM.