Virtual Public Art Gallery
The Oak Lawn Public Library is excited to announce the kickoff of our Virtual Public Gallery. We want to provide our Oak Lawn residents of all ages a creative outlet to showcase their artistic talents and share them with the community. Want to be part of the gallery? See the information below…
May 2021 Public Gallery
This month features a variety of artwork from Oak Lawn kids. Click on each image to enlarge it.
ART GALLERY GUIDELINES
- The gallery is open to Oak Lawn residents only.
- Three submissions maximum at this time. We may expand this in the future to display entire “show” of one artist.
- Submit a digital file of your artwork, in the following formats: JPEG or PDF. The maximum digital size of each artwork should be 1 MB (one megabyte). No physical artwork will be accepted. Everything must be sent to us digitally.
- We will display the art for two months.
- Content must be appropriate for all ages and viewers. We reserve the right to judge the artwork for its suitability for public display.
- We are open to all types of artwork: paintings, drawings, photography, 3D sculptures, craft pieces, and other media types.
- By sending digital art into us, you are giving permission to the Oak Lawn Public Library to post it on our website and social media sites.
- We will not price or sell your artwork. This gallery is for display and public viewing only.
Please mail your images to: Tjavorcic@olpl.org
SUBJECT LINE: OLPL Virtual Gallery Art Submission
- Attach each file to the email.
- Include your FULL NAME, TITLE of each artwork, and media used.