Fines and Fees
The Oak Lawn Public Library has the following fines and fees:
- 10 cents per day for print items, CDs, and audiobooks.
- $1.00 per day for movies and video games
- $1.00 per day for items from the Beyond Books collection
- $1.00 per hour for Internet and PC privileges for non-residents.
- Prices for lost or irreparably damaged items are determined by the SWAN catalog, plus a $5.00 processing fee.
- For a more detailed breakdown of fines and fees, please see the Board Policy.
Created by Nathan Hare on
Apr 21st, 2017 @ 2:24 PM.
Updated on Aug 28th, 2017 @ 11:37 AM.